Beautiful North Woods Hide-Away
2 Bedrooms + Sleeping Loft, 2 Baths, Sleeps 10
A modern yet cozy home in the middle of 10 acres provides a restful, private, hideaway.
- Large yard is suitable for badminton, croquet, etc.
- Fully equipped kitchen, dining and living areas.
- Master bedroom with private bath has 1 king bed and a couch.
- Guest room has a queen bed. The loft has 4 twin beds.
- Living room has a hide- abed and one couch.
- Full bath with tub/shower on the main level.
- Washer/Dryer, Pack-N-Play crib, Internet access and Wi-Fi provided.
This vacation rental home is located 3 miles from the Village of Cornucopia, a quaint village that is the Western Gateway to the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore on the South Shore of Lake Superior, that features award winning sandy beaches, a general store, restaurants, harbor shops/artist galleries, coffee shop, fish market, harbor and public boat launch.
There are many activities including hiking. Kayaking, boat tours. Find out much more at www.cornucopiawisconsin.net
The home is available for rental all year.
Average nightly rental is $216
NIGHTLY: $200 WEEKEND: $250 (Fri &Sat eve)
WEEKLY: $1,150 MONTHLY: By request
$25 additional guest fee for persons 13 years or older.
Rates are based on 6 guests and a 4-night minimum stay.
Maximum occupancy is 10 persons. Pets are welcome. There may be a small fee to be determined at time of application.
Rates are subject to a 5.5% sales tax. A $250 damage deposit is required.